Grow with us at CreditorWatch
Apply for the Graduate Developer role
- CodeIgniter Framework
- Immediate Start.
- Sydney CBD
We are coders and we code. We love to code. We code at every moments’ chance. We are amazed by what you can build online, and strive to constantly to build new websites, try new technologies, and learn new techniques.
We are looking for a graduate who loves the hidden power of PHP and has a real passion for web technology to join our team on a full-time basis. Not just a interest, a passion. A passion so strong that web development is the only thing you want to do. If the only code you have done is university assignments, it is a good chance you are not the right applicant.
We are looking for someone who runs several of your own sites/apps that do something interesting. Someone who has so many ideas for sites their notepad is overflowing with sketches.
If you have hands-on experience with coding, an understanding of OO principles, a strong focus on code commenting and preferably experience with a server side web framework, we may have the role for you.
What we want from you:
- Excellent communicator
- Fluent in English
- A passion for web
- Time management
- Ability to articulate ideas and think critically about how to execute them
- You contribute code to several side projects or open-source projects
- You love making dynamic websites
- You programme for the fun of it
- You are motivated, passionate, and proud of your work
- You take initiative to drive projects forward
- Citizen or Permanent Resident of Australia
What we would love from you:
- Experience with GIT
- Experience with a PHP Framework
- An excellent competitive salary
- Flexible working arrangements
- A fun working environment
- Apple products
- Time to work through problems
- Support and opportunity to grow
If this sounds like an interesting opportunity, then apply for full details.
Immediate interview for suitable candidates.
If you wish to apply please take time to prepare a cover letter (outlining your suitability to this role) and a resume.
Cover letters that do not address the above criteria will be ignored.
Please note: Only applicants should make contact and apply, as solicitation from recruiters will be ignored.