What is CreditorWatch
CreditorWatch is a commercial credit reporting bureau with over 50,000 customers, from sole traders to ASX listed companies. We provide credit risk information on every business entity in Australia including sole traders, trusts and partnerships.
Accurate insights from quality data
Our reports aggregate data from multiple sources including Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC), the Australian Business Register (ABR), Australian Courts, mercantile agents (debt collectors) and information captured from our extensive database of users.
CreditorWatch is a fintech company that unceasingly innovates and develops new products for the industry. We invest heavily in our user experience and continuously source new data to integrate into our easy-to-use interface.
Some interesting facts about CreditorWatch
- Holds a credit report on any business or company in Australia
- 50,000+ customers use our products
- Online credit management tool
- Multiple products to assist businesses
- Launched in 2011
- Offices in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane
- Managing over 13.5 million credit files
- 61,999,707 credit scores calculated in 2016
- 1,051,003 email notifications sent in 2016
- 26 data sources (public and private)
- Australian owned and operated
Our core values
- Provide quality products that everyone can access
- Help businesses eliminate bad debt
- Deliver the highest level of customer service
- Uphold confidentiality and security
- Further satisfaction through innovation