1. What do you do at CreditorWatch?
I’ve come onboard as the GM of Customer Experience, where I’ll have the opportunity to positively impact each step of our customer journeys.
2. What made you want to join CreditorWatch?
I’ve previously worked in a credit bureau and have an appreciation for the value they provide business in Australia. CreditorWatch is an innovative, growing business where I had glowing reports from some contacts I knew who worked here.
3. What’s the biggest career lesson you’ve learnt so far?
Be transparent with all of those you deal with. Transparency builds trust and expedites efforts.
4. What was your first job?
Toys ‘R’ Us! Started in the seasonal busy period then upon the busy season ending started at McDonalds.
5. What are you most passionate about?
Family comes first, otherwise I have a few too many hobbies but following the AFL (Bombers) and NRL (Storm) are right up there along with kayaking, motorbike riding and watching movies.
6. Who or what is your biggest inspiration?
I have two children (10, 12) who inspire me to do & be my best every day to set an example for them.
7. If you could do another job for just one day, what would you do?
High-rise building window washer. Not scared of heights, but not fully comfortable either so would be an interesting challenge!
8. If you could travel anywhere in the world right now, where would you go? What would you want to see?
I unfortunately lost a holiday to the USA just as covid hit in 2020, so am planning to get that trip done hopefully next year. Keen to see a few tv/movie-set locations in real life and hopefully will be driving from NYC to Orlando.