Gabriel Asatryan is CreditorWatch’s new data analyst who has joined the Business Intelligence team.
- What do you do at CreditorWatch? I’ll be part of the new Business Intelligence team helping with the quarterly BRI and reports for internal stakeholders.
- What made you want to join CreditorWatch? The company culture and people working here as well as many other reasons.
- What’s the biggest career lesson you’ve learnt so far? Ask questions and write things down.
- What was your first job? Pharmacy Assistant at Chemist Warehouse.
- What are you most passionate about? Martial Arts and Music.
- Who or what is your biggest inspiration? I never looked to one person as my sole inspiration, a lot of people in my life have different qualities that I aspire to be more like.
- If you could do another job for just one day, what would you do? Fly a plane, if I knew how to.
- If you could travel anywhere in the world right now, where would you go? What would you want to see? Czech Republic or Slovakia, for cheap food and beers.
- Tell us something about yourself that most people don’t know? I have a second Instagram page with BJJ and fencing videos.