Hana is CreditorWatch’s new Accounts Receivable Officer, ensuring that all our incoming payments are properly accounted for and we all get paid!
- What do you do at CreditorWatch? I am in charge of accounts receivable and collection. Technically, I make sure clients pay CreditorWatch so CreditorWatch can pay our payslip.
- What made you want to join CreditorWatch? The fun, the office. Also the company is growing rapidly which means more opportunities.
- What’s the biggest career lesson you’ve learnt so far? I have learnt that no one succeeds alone. You always need a good mentor and a good team.
- What was your first job? My very first job was in a toy store. My everyday task was to take pictures of toys and upload them to the company’s website.
- What are you most passionate about? I am very much into Manga (Japanese animation), drawing and reading novels.
- Who or what is your biggest inspiration? It would be my mum. I want to be a strong, independent, and caring mum like her in the future.
- If you could do another job for just one day, what would you do? No doubt, it would be a Manga artist.
- If you could travel anywhere in the world right now, where would you go? What would you want to see? I would say Prague, Czech Republic. It has been a long time since I was there. I really miss the beauty of the historic architecture, the peaceful atmosphere and the famous Czech beer too 😀
- Tell us something about yourself that most people don’t know? I sometimes talk to my laptop when I am working 😀