Meet Isabelle (Izzy) Holland, QLD BDM
1.What do you do at CreditorWatch and why do you love it?
I am a BDM in Brisbane. I really enjoy my work because it is based around building relationships. It’s a great feeling when you get someone on board to your service/ product when it’s something that you truly believe in.
2. What does your average workday look like?
My average workday starts with the gym or something outdoors, coffee, emails, calls (hopefully some client demos soon!)… more coffee.
3. What makes CreditorWatch special to you?
The culture and inclusivity – since my first day everyone has been extremely welcoming. My team in Brisbane has made me feel at home and have been super supportive- I feel very lucky!
4. What’s the biggest career lesson you’ve learnt so far?
Taking accountability and owning up to any mistakes.
5. What was your first job?
My first job was at Crazy Clarks – I worked there for nearly 4 years from Grade 9.
6. What are you most passionate about?
Food, wine, fitness and music. I am all about balance.
7. Who or what is your biggest inspiration?
My mum! She is an all-round legend. Always there to support me and is incredibly selfless. Not to mention the fact that she loves to go dancing.
8. If you could do another job for just one day, what would you do?
A PE Teacher- I love children and what better way to spend your day then outside in the sun.
9. What was your favourite part of 2021?
Summer Holidays- beach trips, many coffees & pastries and catching up with friends.
10. If you could travel anywhere in the world right now, where would you go? What would you want to see?
France- I would love to walk part of the Camino De Santiago track that runs from France down to Spain.