Meet Mandy Mill, Head of Operations & Finance
1. What do you do at CreditorWatch and why do you love it?
I am Head of Operations & Finance – I love my job as no two days are the same working with the Sales Team and wider business definitely keep me on my toes.
2. What does your average workday look like?
There is no average day in my role – I swing between making sure clients are getting billed correctly to making sure Staff are getting paid Expenses / Suppliers are getting paid and CreditorWatch are getting paid.
3. What makes CreditorWatch special to you?
I have been at CreditorWatch from the beginning and have watched it grow from a very small company to a National Company in the space of 11 years.
4. What’s the biggest career lesson you’ve learnt so far?
To be as pleasant and honest as possible with all members of the business treat everyone with the respect they deserve and it comes back to me that way.
5. What was your first job?
I started working in the State Bank of Victoria as a teller.
6. What are you most passionate about?
I am passionate about my family and friends and I try to keep myself as healthy as I can.
7. Who or what is your biggest inspiration?
Again my inspiration is my family, they are the reason I do everything. I am extremely blessed to have a wonderful close loving family.
8. If you could do another job for just one day, what would you do?
I think I would make a great Detective as my role often requires a lot of investigation to the get the best outcome for the business.
9. What has kept you busy during COVID lockdown? – activities e.g., cooking, binge of shows/movies.
During COVID I was lucky enough to be able to exercise regularly with various friends who were within my ratio. This definitely kept me sane as for certain periods I couldn’t see my family in person.
10. If you could travel anywhere in the world right now, where would you go? What would you want to see?
I feel very lucky that I have travelled extensively and am not in any hurry to travel outside Australia but will be travelling to Cairns in the New year to stay with my sister so I am very excited for this.
I celebrated a significant milestone this year turning 60 and am very content and appreciative of my life in general and feel extremly lucky to still be so relevant to CreditorWatch.