The latest Business Risk Index highlights the challenges many Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs) will face in the first half of 2022 after average trade receivables fell 45 per cent in December 2021.
- Best performing regions at least risk of credit default
- Regions and industries of stress across Australia
- Industry probability of default
- Analysis of MoM credit enquiries and external administrations
- Slides: https://go.creditorwatch.com.au/l/888193/2022-01-26/dnkzc/888193/1643241396ZgZGqfts/CW_BRI_December_2021.pdf
Contributor to the CreditorWatch News Hub
14-Day Free Trial
Get started with CreditorWatch today
Take your credit management to the next level with a 14-day free trial.