A continuation of Australia’s ‘phantom’ COVID lockdown could further threaten a sustained economic recovery in 2022 and trigger a worse-than-expected surge in insolvencies, with hospitality, tourism and retail businesses in capital cities particularly at risk of failure.
- In-depth discussion on economic outlook 2022
- Regions and industries of stress across Australia
- Industry probability of default
- Analysis of MoM credit enquiries and external administrations
- Slides: https://go.creditorwatch.com.au/l/888193/2022-03-15/g2jf7/888193/1647385802zC447Stg/CW_BRI_February_2022.pdf
Contributor to the CreditorWatch News Hub
14-Day Free Trial
Get started with CreditorWatch today
Take your credit management to the next level with a 14-day free trial.