The CreditorWatch Business Risk Index June results reveal that business confidence in Australia may be teetering, with key indicators such as trade receivables and credit enquiries down, while trade payment defaults continue to register at pre-COVID levels.
- Best performing regions at least risk of credit default
- Industry probability of default
- Regions and industries of stress across Australia
- Analysis of MoM credit enquiries and external administrations
- Slides: https://go.creditorwatch.com.au/l/888193/2022-07-18/kx1nr/888193/1658133402vzeZNl4z/CW_Business_Risk_Index_June_2022.pdf
Contributor to the CreditorWatch News Hub
Chief Economist, CreditorWatch
Director, Open Analytics
14-Day Free Trial
Get started with CreditorWatch today
Take your credit management to the next level with a 14-day free trial.