CreditorWatch maintains its view that the economic outlook for Australia will continue to be bumpy one. According to Chief Economist Anneke Thompson, this is due to multiple impacts including COVID-related supply chain disruptions, increasing inflation, impending interest rate rises, labour shortages, fuel price rises and the impact of the east-coast floods.
- Economic outlook from Chief Economist, Anneke Thompson
- In-depth analysis of B2B trade payments
- Regions and industries in stress across Australia
- Default predictions by industry
- Analysis of MoM credit enquiries, external administrations and court actions
- Slides: https://go.creditorwatch.com.au/l/888193/2022-04-22/gth5s/888193/1650602921wgmAEC5Y/CW_BRI_March_2022.pdf
Contributor to the CreditorWatch News Hub
Chief Economist, CreditorWatch
Director, Open Analytics
14-Day Free Trial
Get started with CreditorWatch today
Take your credit management to the next level with a 14-day free trial.