Due to frequent government policy announcements, the business environment remains highly fluid, changing day by day. CreditorWatch’s customers and partners are invited to join Ginette Muller, Safe Harbour Specialist and Partner at Hall Chadwick alongside CreditorWatch’s CEO, Patrick Coghlan to discuss the temporary insolvency law changes and the impacts on business.
- Current market updates on Insolvency and Safe Harbour
- Important circumstances and conditions to consider
- Shut down, hibernate or restructure and their impacts
- Consideration of Safe Harbour and/or Voluntary Administration
- Live Q/A session for the audience with expert advice
- Webinar Slides: https://go.creditorwatch.com.au/l/888193/2020-09-28/3chb/888193/17819/Webinar_Slides___Insolvency_Updates_with_Ginette_Muller.pdf
Contributor to the CreditorWatch News Hub
Partner, Hall Chadwick
14-Day Free Trial
Get started with CreditorWatch today
Take your credit management to the next level with a 14-day free trial.